A Screencast Video is a recording of anything that can be viewed on a computer screen. What you see on your monitor can be turned into video.
Screencasts can be very interactive, increasing viewer engagement. Please see the following sample video, that showcases the various interactive features that can make your screencasts pop!
- voice narration
- script revisions & editing
- screen recordings
- zooms, pans and interactive elements
- Intro, outro, music track and logo placement
- online search/purchase of video assets i.e.: music
- a written script and logo
- An explanation of how your application or product works
Can include animated PowerPoint slides & live video clips
usually run 5-10 minutes in length
Screencasts are used for:
- software and website demos
- online tutorials
- software training for in-house staff
- turning your knowledge into passive income selling online courses
Additional services available:
- script writing
- additional video editing and revisions
- submission to Youtube or other video sharing sites
Or Contact us for additional inquiries.
Terms and conditions
A 50% deposit is required prior to commencement of work. The remaining 50% required at the completion of work.
Taxes are charged on the final invoice when applicable.
Screencast Solutions accepts: Email Money Transfers, cheques, money orders, Paypal, and credit cards (paid through Paypal).
Note: Invoices will reflect the primary business name: Biz E-Solutions.
Online Paypal and credit card payments are available for your convenience . To do so, click the button below.